Website Disclaimer and Terms of Usage
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by NammaGulbarga.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NammaGulbarga.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NammaGulbarga.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments with links to sites considered spam sites or “bad neighborhoods” will be deleted.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Only submit materials for which you hold a copyright.
Comments made on this blog are personal views of the authors and NammaGulbarga.com cannot be held responsible for any comments made by the readers which might sound offensive or destructive in any nature. Comments will not be construed as official positions of your company/employer unless stated explicitly.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website – (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.